Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Beginning

Hello to all dear & respected readers, nice to meet all of you. Call me Ryan if you wish to, this blog, shall be the journal for my personal records for every step, big or small, happy or upset, that I encounter as I seek to be like the Eagle that soars to great heights and flies majestically in the sky! Once, I could only look up at the sky and wonder when I can be like the Eagle that soars and flies ever so majestically. Now, I know that I am on my way to achieving that goal with the newfound "wings" that I have discovered in myself.

So sit back, enjoy this wonderful and tremendous journey with me as I make the change with this blog as the basis of the records of my growth from a timid & cowardly chicken, to the Eagle that I have always wanted to be. In the meanwhile, do enjoy your stay here as I look to share with you what I go through on the path to success and freedom!

No comments:

About Me

An ordinary person seeking to overcome the logical & emotional challenges to do something extraordinary in life