Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Change

Change, is a long and painful process. To always live in the comfort zone is not a good thing. So here I am, in the long and painful process, trudging along and moving on. Imagine what it is like for me, going for about a decade plus without a single dream to my credit! But of course, while I must be positive, I cannot be too anxious in pursuing my dream! I must get my vertical alignment done up and well first, and for me that will definitely be a done deal! Spiritual and Family definitely will also be a done deal!

Next up, changing also refers to changes in mindset and thinking. Without the correct mindset, no change can be implemented. Nonetheless, I already know that I am starting to fly, and reaching my eventual goal will also be a DONE DEAL! GO DIAMOND!

No comments:

About Me

An ordinary person seeking to overcome the logical & emotional challenges to do something extraordinary in life