Sunday, November 25, 2007

What IF...

What would one do, if one had all the money and time in the world, but have only 6 months to live? Or, what will one do, if they are given $1 million, and if it is not being used, it will be taken away from them?

For me..

1) Send my parents on overseas trips, to places everywhere, anywhere. Where they have never been before, beyond their wildest thoughts! Travel with them as well, so that I can take the opportunity to help the poor along the way as well! On one condition: My name must be kept anonymous, only to be revealed when I am no longer around in this world!

2) Set up schools for the poor who are unable to afford the school fees in their own country. One condition here as well: Anonymity, to be revealed only when I am no longer around in this world!

3) Buy a big new house with new furniture so that my family and I can start over again and lead a happier life of being financially free and secure!

4) Help people (e.g. friends, relatives, other people) wherever I go and meet to be happy as well, because Success + Freedom = Happiness! So, therefore I will want them to be successful and free in life in as well!

5) Invest money in Arsenal, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid and be a majority shareholder BUT not owner!

6) Meet Bill Britt and have my hands raised by him! Freedom!

No comments:

About Me

An ordinary person seeking to overcome the logical & emotional challenges to do something extraordinary in life